Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dvd props for MMD.

Hey, everyone. This is the first post that I'm making. Today I was messing around with some PMDmodels and made some dvd accessories for MikuMikuDance. For those who don't know what this program is, this is an animation program that lets Vocaloid characters dance. Anyways, Google it. But back to what I was doing.


So applying the textures was kinda tricky.Here is the the picture of the front. Realistic looking right? This is the box.

 



So I found trouble with the backside. It would mirror so all the text was backwards. So I had to flip the image. This was pretty annoying.





Here is are pictures of the DVD case. The problem I noticed here was that the image that i had just flipped the image but it was mirrored again. I just made a copy, flipped the image and changed the parameter in PMX/PMD Editor for the picture to fix the problem. If you notice the case, it looks like a case meant for a Blu-ray right? Well the images i used were for DVD only, so I made due.



And the last pictures are pictures of the CD itself. Now the original model base was messed up, therefore there were texture problems, but it looks fine.

I zipped everything you can get it in the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment