Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Unboxing: Momo Belia Deviluke 1/6th PVC by Max Factory



So yeah I'm pretty excited. Got my sexy To Love-Ru Darkness figurine of Momo Belia Deviluke. This is probably one of the best manufactured figurines from To Love-Ru I've seen. She's sculpted very well and stands at 250mm tall. This is pretty obvious since the distributor is Good Smile. You can watch the full video below of the unboxing. Forgive my awkward speech. I'm not used to being in front of a camera yet.


The figurine can be found at Amiami at a low price of 7,820 yen not including shipping tax. You can also find it at get the figurine will also be at the Crunchyroll Shop which is selling it for $83.00 for non-members and $77.00 for a premium member. This includes shipping costs.  I have no clue when it will be in stock at Crunchyroll. Buyers beware of Ebay. They sell fakes or bootlegs quite often. I hope this helped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment