Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Unboxing: Maburaho Complete Thinkpack DVD Boxset by ADV




Okay now this is going to be a long story. I ordered this about almost 3 weeks ago and it was supposed to arrive in 10 days from my order. Well it didn't arrive when I wanted it to so I was scrapping to find what happened to my package. Apparently UPS delivered it to the wrong place. So I'm calling all around and I a few days a later I find it is in a warehouse. I just received my package yesterday. It was a hellish experience but yeah. I got my package.


Maburaho is a rare find. And apparently ADV released two different thin pack box-sets. Each had different artwork on the box. I don't know why it was done like this but still I got the earlier version. I don't know what the difference was between the later thinkpack released in 2009 and the one released before ADV flopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment